Hey BurgerCities enthusiasts! We’re introducing a new scoring mechanism for Towerchallenge Leaderboard in the Fall Season Battle of 2023, ensuring a more balanced and exciting competitive experience for all players. Here’s everything you need to know:
The deduction points mechanism comes into play starting from the second monthly cycle of the 2023 Fall season, and it will be effective for each subsequent monthly cycle.
- Second Monthly Cycle: Oct 12,2:00 UTC — Nov 9,2:00 UTC
- Third Monthly Cycle: Nov 12,2:00 UTC — Dec 10,2:00 UTC
Score Inheritance Mechanism:
At the beginning of a new monthly cycle, players will directly inherit the automatic scores from the previous month. However, points earned for achievements in the previous month remain unaffected.
Deduction Points Mechanism:
At the start of a new season week, the system will assess the TowerChallenge Manual points claim situation from the previous season week (excluding the three-day off-board period during cross-monthly cycles):
- Players who didn’t participate in the Towerchallenge manual scoring feature or didn’t successfully challenge in the previous season week will have their manual points deducted at the start of the new season week. All deducted points will only come from manual scores.
- Deductions will be 50% of all manual scores, starting from the first day of the season week at 2:00:00 UTC(daily refresh time). If by the next day, you still haven’t claimed the manual points or if the challenge is unsuccessful, then all manual points will be deducted!
- For instance, if a player didn’t use the tower layer manual scoring feature successfully in the previous week, they’ll begin the first day this week with a 50% manual score deduction. However, this won’t impact the achievement points from the previous month.
- Players who have no manual scores will retain their automatic points, with no additional deductions.
If a player logs in and successfully clears a level or earns manual points after a deduction, the deduction points mechanism pauses. But, deducted points aren’t reinstated.
To steer clear of these deductions, participate in the Towerchallenge Leaderboard and succeed in the manual scoring feature at least once a week.
During the season, if you need to trade heroes, remember loyalty restrictions post-trade. Ensure you succeed in the manual scoring feature at least once a week to prevent deduction due to non-participation in the tower layer manual scoring feature.
Game on, and may the best player win! 💪🍔
BurgerCities “evolved” from Burgerswap, a DeFi product that was already available on BNB Chain. It integrates DeFi and NFT into a larger metaverse scene to produce a uniform and standardized Web3 behavioral metaverse universe.
BurgerCities aims to create a unified and standardized metaverse world of Web3 via integrating DeFi, NFT into the wider Metaverse. In this world, users could carry out daily events such as social, gaming, etc. Meanwhile, they could experience DeFi and NFT functions with their own avatars such as trading, staking, NFT exhibitions or gamefi, etc.
BurgerCities hopes to contribute fresh energy to the booming metaverse and bring new vigor and vitality into Web3 applications such as DeFi and NFT.
Visit BurgerCities — https://burgercities.org/